Life & health are the balanced interaction of all body cells, the cells group to form organs, tissue, bone & other parts that make up our physical being.
Each individual cell consumes fuel, produces energy & eliminates waste, when given the necessary components of the healthy cell concept – our body, in the totality of its cells, can maintain a perfect balance of life, health & wellness.
People innately want to be the best versions of themselves & the healthy cell concept facilitates the need to improve the overall quality of life.
There are five avenues we can use — food, exercise, environment, protection & a positive attitude.
Any efforts we make in these five avenues will result in a stronger constitution & an improved life for you & your trillions of cells, it is never too early or too late to get started.
The food choices we make are the most important element of a healthy lifestyle. Proper nutrition is essential for healthy cell replication & repairs. A diet rich in whole foods, fresh foods & in real foods can impact our lives more than almost anything else.
The problem is, most of us are eating processed foods, sweetened foods or foods loaded with artificial flavours & chemicals. It has become a pandemic. That is why we all need to make a conscious choice to stop clamouring for convenience, but instead choose to nourish our bodies with nutrients & vitamins from healthy foods.
- Out of the ten leading causes of death, four are linked to poor dietary choices – heart disease, cancer, stroke & diabetes
- A poor diet can increase the risk of several types of cancers
- A poor diet comes with an increased risk of obesity, tooth decay, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, osteoporosis & depression
The Benefits of Proper Nutrition?
- Promotes healthy growth in children
- Prevents cholesterol problems
- Manages blood pressure
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, obesity, iron deficiency
- Improves energy levels
- Builds strong bones & immune system
- Fosters mental health & a positive attitude
- Weight management
Exercise is a routine maintenance performed by undertaking activities that require physical effort. When you exercise, your body releases natural pain & stress fighters called endorphins & produces healthy cells.
Exercise can take the form of any number of popular recreational pastimes, such as running, skiing, rock climbing & cycling. Intense exercise will undoubtedly leave you drenched in sweat & gasping for air, but that is a small price to pay for a long life & being able to climb stairs without getting winded.
- About 9 million cases of cardiovascular disease are linked to inactivity each year
- People who spend more time sitting have a greater chance of dying younger
- Lack of exercise may change metabolic rates, promotes obesity, heart disease, diabetes & other chronic illnesses
- Paired with proper nutrition, exercise plays a major role in weight loss & weight maintenance
The Benefits of Exercise
- Strengthens immune system
- Reduces the risk of falling in older adults
- Helps prevent dementia & Alzheimer’s
- Improves mood & Boosts energy
- Helps maintain muscle mass
- Better sleep
- Sexual health & Longevity
- Helps prevent type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, some types of cancer—most notably colon & breast
- Helps prevent heart attack and stroke and lowers blood pressure
The environment is composed of external factors that affect our health & well-being, this consists of domestic things, such as dust mites, household cleaners, pet hair or cosmetics as well as the quality of our water, air & the land around us.
Pollutants & irritants can have a negative impact on our cells, although many people are unable to change some environmental factors, for example pollen, dormant volcanoes or cloud cover, there are plenty of personal choices you can make to mitigate health concerns caused by the environment.
Common exterior environmental health risks include outdoor air quality, surface & ground water quality, toxic substances & hazardous waste, amount of sunlight in an area, environmental allergens & agricultural health.
Common interior environmental health risks include office machines, cleaning products, construction, carpet, furnishings, perfumes, cigarette smoke, water-damaged building materials, microbial growth, insects, fungus, mould, bacteria, indoor temperature, humidity, ventilation, cell phones & radon.
The most common illnesses caused by exterior environmental factors are diarrhoea, lower respiratory infections, COPD & perinatal conditions.
Health concerns from interior sources include: lung cancer, chronic bronchitis, fibrosis, kidney cancer, heart failure, asbestosis, infertility, birth defects, loss of feeling, confusion, decreased speech, sight & memory, allergies, immune system problems, irritation, rash, redness or discolouration, dermatitis, liver damage, tumours, accumulation of fat (steatosis) & death of liver cells.
What Can I Do?
- Drink 2 liters of pure water daily
- Eat pesticide-free foods
- Choose natural skin care products, natural clothes
- Ensure proper ventilation
- Choose household products that use safe ingredients
- Test for radon, carbon monoxide & other gases
- Make use of house plants
- Avoid cigarette smoke
- Get a healthy amount of sunlight
- Dispose of electronic waste properly
- Wash hands regularly
- Wash fruits & vegetables
No matter how well we eat or how much we exercise or how clean our environment is, the body is still susceptible to attacks from viruses, bacteria & other microorganisms, as we are exposed to millions of pathogens daily.
A healthy immune system can usually keep these germs & bacteria from doing much damage to us, apart from the immune system, protection is reliant on the strategies of rest, nourishment, cleansing, exercise, food choices, mental attitude & bacterial balance in the gut for overall effectiveness.
These Factors Affect Your Immune System
- Too much fat & sugar
- Water intake
- Not getting enough fresh vegetables & fruit
- Smoking & Alcohol usage
- The amount & quality of sleep
- Diet & proper bacterial balance in the gut
- Amount of exercise
- Blood pressure
- Cleanliness & hygiene
- Foregoing regular medical check-ups
Your outlook can affect your health & your health can affect your outlook.
That is why a healthy mental attitude is the keystone of the Healthy Cell Concept.
Although thinking positively seems like a solution out of a child’s book, multiple studies published in grown-up medical journals have found actual health benefits, as you become healthier, your stress will decrease, you will gain confidence & as you take charge, your coping skills will improve.
Bottom line – A healthy mental attitude will allow you to weather any storm or setback, however you will need to first believe that change is possible.
Health Benefits of Positive Thinking
- Increased life span
- Lower rates of depression
- Lower levels of distress
- Stronger immune system
- Better psychological & physical well-being
- Reduced risk of death from cardiovascular disease
- Better coping skills during hardships & times of stress
Natural Ways to Improve Attitude
- Set goals
- Get plenty of sleep
- Plan a routine
- Get healthy amounts of sun
- Avoid drugs, alcohol, smoking
- Lose weight
- Connect with others
- Eat healthy & Enjoy life
We will assess the entire body in terms of body weight, water, fat levels, proteins & minerals, to shift from the Im-balance (negative) to the Re-Balance (positive), so you are able to enjoy life-long health & wellness through nutrition.